сряда, 13 февруари 2013 г.

Valentine's Day Inspired Manicure





Hey there,
Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I think that It may be a good idea to show you some of my Valentine's Day inspired manicures. The design I'm going to show you today is really easy to be made and doesn't need any special tools or skills. All you need is 2 contrast nail polishes and a thin brush or even a toothpick ot bobby pin. So let's begin!



  Step 1: Begin with clear nails. Shape and file them if it's needed. Apply a base coat and wait till it's completely dry.

Step 2: Apply your base color ( it can be whatever color you want). I prefer to use the nude colour for basic because that will help the red hearts to stand out. I forgot to make picture of  this step but here are all of the color I've used.


From left to fight - Golden Rose 05 (my base color); Golden Rose 23 ( deep red for the hearts); Golden Rose Gel look top coat ( which I used  also as a base ;d).

Step 3 : Draw  the hearts by making 2 dots close to each other and than connecting them. 
Step 4 : Wait till it dries little bit and apply your top coat. Don't apply it right after you've made your design becaouse it cat smudge the hearts.


And here you have your easy and simple Valentine's Day manicure. Because of the basic colors these nails will go with almost everything. 

Hope you like this design. Be sure to write in the coments if you have tryed it. =]




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар