неделя, 10 февруари 2013 г.

Hey, my name is ....


       Hey there,
My name is Aleksandra but my friends call me just  Aleks. I am 18-year-old girl from Bulgaria - a small country in Southeast Europe. I already have a bulgarian blog but I thought that it would be a good idea to make an english one too.
     What is going to be this one about ? Good question. I like crafts and DIY projects, I'm in love with jewels, makeup and nail polishes ... so here I will  post different manicure ideas, DIY projects and many others. I really enjoy taking picture of different things and places. That in combination with the fact that I'm often traveling make the best combination ... for me. I am ready to share all these things with you because everythings is better when it's shared with others =].
     Welcome to my world and I hope you'll have fun ! =]

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар