четвъртък, 7 август 2014 г.

25 Facts About Me :)

Hey there muffins,



Today I have a different post. I decided to tell you little more about me so you can get to know me better. And what a better way then telling you 25 Facts about me :) This are a lot of facts so let's start.

1. My full name is Aleksandra
2. I am from Bulgaria.
3. On September 21st I'll be turning 20.
4. I have a dog and a cat.
5. I love cooking but I know very few recipes.
6. I can drive a manual :D
7. I have 3 piercings in my right ear and only one in my left.
8. I have 3 tattoos but I'd love to have more.
9. I don't like cheese na yoghurt.
10. I was a ginger/blond for almost 2 years.


11. My eyes are hazel but they used to be brown when I was younger.
12. I'm studying Applied Linguistics - English and Japanese in VTU.
13. I hate the colors pink, yellow and orange in clothes form.
14. I cannot swim and I don't want to :D
15. I can speak Bulgarian, English, German, Japanese and a little bit Romanian.
16. When I'm bored I often go on Omegle to meet new people - nothing provocative :D
17. My dream place to live is Canada <3
18. I'm only 166m tall - which is 2 cm above average :D
19. I don't have favourite color but I love blue and green and everything in between.
20. I collect magnets from the places I've been.
21. I'm listening to music all the time even while I'm in the shower.
22. I like to me the idiot on the photos - and most of the time I am :D
23. I cannot live without my black gel eyeliner.
24. I love cutting my hair - I don't have problem with chopping it off at any time.
25. I hate summer and the heat. I'm not mad for hot climate :D

Wow ... it was harder then I thought to come up with these. I hope you enjoyed them.
See you soon.
                                                                                                                         xo xo Aleks 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар